Saturday, November 20, 2004

Saturday Afternoon

A warm and cloudy Saturday afternoon here in Norfolk. I haven't been terribly productive today other than taking care of laundry and running to the grocery store for a few things. And of course there was the requisite visit to Starbucks.

My agenda for today is actually quite full, between research for an upcoming presentation and other assorted projects and such for class. Not really in the mood yet to get going on this so I'll probably hold off a bit and wait for inspiration. In the meantime I may make a trip to Barnes and Noble in search of a book or two for my trip next month (just under four weeks away. yay!) as I'll need something to occupy my mind on the flights. I'm seriously considering Richard Dawkins' new book on evolution. Should be the perfect thing for passing the time unless I'm seated amongst a herd of creationists.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I looooooooove Richard Dawkins! I loved it when he hosted Family Feud. :)

Freddy :)