Monday, February 20, 2006

Light Dusting

The light snow of the overnight hours has just about stopped, leaving a light, powdery dusting on the grass. Nice to see, but not enough to turn Norfolk into a winter wonderland. Road are clear, so I'll be off to the gym once the post-alcohol grogginess clears my system.

A friend and I went over to my sister and her fiance's house last night for dinner. We've been talking about resuming "Sunday Night Dinners" for a while now and this was the first one. A lot of fun, though it turned out to be a very late night. I can't recall exactly when we got home other than sometime after midnight. My sis and her fiance have certainly perfected the art of entertaining. The food was excellent and the various courses spaced perfectly and our wine glasses never ran dry. As I'll be hosting the next gathering, I'm going to have to put in a little more effort to at least match what they pulled off last night. I'm thinking either next weekend or the one following, so I have time to plan.

1 comment:

Wanting said...

If we can't have anymore snow then I want Spring. And anytime you want to cook, you arfe more than welcome here.