Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Tuesday Evening

As I was fed up with work, I took off early today to go to the gym. Few better ways to rid oneself of frustrations than an hour on the treadmill. Perhaps dueling would provide a greater, more satisfying effect, but since such affairs of honor are no longer fashionable, the gym will have to do. I’m actually rather surprised that I’m getting into the gym thing as it’s never been high on my list of favorite activities. I suspect that the atmosphere as something to do with motivation. Gold’s Gym has a bright, energized atmosphere; my last gym did not. I actually look forward to going now. Perhaps this is a good sign.

4 comments:

Wanting said...

My chem teacher told me to just walk away...had to do that a LOT...and it's amazing how well it works.

Hang in there...those big shots up stairs couldn't do it w/o you.

How's the tire hunting going...lift kit...ppppffffttttt!!

Ng3 said...

Kim...thanks for the input. I'm away from the office until Monday due to a regional conference, so perhaps things will be better by the time I return.

Muscling up the Jeep will be finished by this time next week. Will immediately have to take a day off to visit the Outer Banks so I can take a pic of it out on the beach... stuck in wet, soft sand.. the tide coming in... ahhh.....

Wanting said...

you are SO evil...why don't you hold up a little sign that says "Kim...wish you were here"

Ng3 said...

Kim...thanks for the wonderful idea.

*evil grin*