Sunday, October 17, 2004

Coffee Break

A fairly busy day thus far with the obligatory Sunday morning run to Harris Teeter for groceries and a few other assorted errands. I successfully fought the temptation of going to Barnes and Noble, which was advantageous in the sense that had I given in, 1.) I would still be there, and 2.) I would be much poorer when I left. I do need to go to B & N at some point in the very near future as I've pretty much read everything on the shelves here at home.

So as for today, I'm going to take a few minutes to relax with the obligatory (word of the day) cup of coffee before launching into an afternoon of homework. I'm leading a seminar tomorrow for one of my classes, so a little extra preparation is probably needed. It's hard to believe that the semester is about half over. *doing happy dance*

Anyway...off to be productive.


No comments: