Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Tuesday PM

Well I finally broke down today and put a Kerry-Edwards bumper sticker on my Jeep. Now let's just see how long it takes for the soft top to get slashed...or worse. But all things considered, I live in a fairly liberal enclave of Norfolk...so I'm not seriously anticipating any conservative mischief.

Typically, I'm not much of a political person beyond doing my civic duty of voting. Things are significantly different this time around, however. As this is certainly the most important election of our time, additional political activism is absolutely essential....even if it is just slapping a bumper sticker on the car and encouraging like-minded invididuals to vote come election day. Though originally a Howard Dean supporter (I saw him speak in Norfolk last December), I do like Kerry a lot and he certainly has the fortitude and vision to be President.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go Kerry Go! :)