Saturday, March 05, 2005

Cloudy with an 80% chance of geekiness

Rainy, cold, and generally dreary out now. What a change from this morning. In fact, I'm not sure exactly when the weather deteriorated. I was so involved in the thesis work, going from sundry articles, the written draft, and the laptop, that I completely missed it. No matter as the important thing is that I finished what I set out to do. The revisions were mailed early this afternoon to my advisor for her review and to celebrate this accomplishment I went out for a margarita and lunch.

So the completion of the aforementioned research task has left me in an odd predicament: there is absolutely nothing on the agenda for this afternoon. We're into spring break so there's nothing due for class this week. This is a nice feeling though I have far too much energy to idle away the day. I think what I may do is haul out of the file one of my on going "fun" research projects and sketch out the fieldwork agenda for this year.

Yeah...I'm such a geek.

2 comments:

Wanting said...

yum...margarita lunch...or was that a margarita with lunch....

Wanting said...

...geeks rule...altho I was technically considered a nerd....which is almost the same as a geek...just not as...geeky...