Saturday, March 12, 2005

Saturday AM

It has been a productive morning. I was awake before six and in an oddly super-productive mood, so I had to take advantage of it. I've paid the rest of this month's bills, cleaned the kitchen and bathroom, bought much needed groceries (see the previous post), and went for a walk around the neighborhood which included the obligatory stop at Starbucks on the way back to the apartment.

The trouble with this morning's burst of productivity is that I'm not quite sure what to do with the rest of the day, having accomplished pretty much everything I had on my list for today's "must do" activities. There are a few things for work that could occupy my time, but nothing pressing (other than some employee evaluation, which I always hate doing). As such, I may walk down to the local video store once they open at noon to search for anything worthwhile to rent.

2 comments:

Wanting said...

...they open at noon on a Saturday? How big is your town?

Ng3 said...

LOL. Norfolk isn't THAT small of a city. It's just that the video store down the street from me is a locally owned, neighborhood sort of enterprise. Despite their odd hours, I do like going there for reasons other than the fact they're a three minute walk from the apartment. They have a great selection of foreign and independent films as well as almost anything out of Hollywood, though usually only one or two copies of a particular movie unlike the big video rental chains.