Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Early Afternoon

I've made some progress on the things I metioned this morning, though it's going slower than I would like. I also took care of a few much needed errands this morning, which served as a wonderful diversion from the paper and presentation. The run to the grocery store was an absolute must and the brief nap..well....not really a must, but it was nonetheless nice. Presently I'm raising the caffeine level with a cup of Starbucks coffee, a must for pushing the projects to conclusion this afternoon. If I can get everything wrapped up by five or six this evening I'll wander on down to the Taphouse and treat myself to a beer or some other alcoholic refreshments.

1 comment:

Wanting said...

...have one for me...I don't care what it is...just make it good...