Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Tuesday PM

I have so much to do between now and when my flight leaves Thursday morning that I don't quite know where to begin. Homework due tomorrow night, putting together a presentation for the day after I get back, another project for school, assorted pre-trip activities, and meeting a potential team member for the Sri Lanka mission tomorrow night. All of this has to be done by tomorrow night or at the very latest, early Thurday morning. Ugh.

I really wish I hadn't wasted so much time last weekend doing absoultely nothing. Though putting me somewhat behind the proverbial 8-ball on some thing, the slack time was nonetheless much needed. After all, running at full capacity for so long without a break quickly leads to burn out and I don't need that now.

Off to be productive.

1 comment:

Wanting said...

...sometimes you NEED to be pushed at the last minute to get things done...I wrote my best essays the night before...of course...sometimes you don't need the pressure...you'll do fine...have a safe trip...