Monday, April 11, 2005

Monday Evening

Home from the office a short while ago and am relaxing with a cup of coffee before starting on some homework. Despite having the remnants of a migraine headache this morning (as well as a pulled muscle in my shoulder) it was productive workday and the time passed quickly. Sadly, I didn't get much homework done over the weekend due to a singular lack of academic motivation, so I have a lot to do tonight. This is just as well since I tend to be more productive under pressure.

Compounding the urgency to get at least somewhat ahead in my studies is the forthcoming trip to Arizona beginning on Thursday. While the timing may be a little suspect as it's the start of my research field season, it'll nonetheless serve as a good break before I get carried away with the research. Unlike the trip to Thailand, I doubt seriously I'll be updating the blog from Arizona as I'll only be away for five days. Hopefully, though, I'll have some interesting pics to post on here once I return.

At any rate, I'll off to get started on some things.

3 comments:

Wanting said...

....going to any archaeological sites? Take lots of pics...and have a great time...

Ng3 said...

We'll probably visit some of the ancient Pueblo sites in addition to chasing scorpions around the desert. Ahhh...the life of a field biologist. :-)

Wanting said...

...lucky dog....