Sunday, June 19, 2005

Hmmmm

Despite the ingrained habit of walking over to Starbucks every morning for coffee, I decided to make a pot here at home. Of course I'm using Starbuck's beans so it's every bit as potent as what I get across the street, but I end up saving $2.01. While this may not be that signficant of an amount at one time, it does nonetheless add up over the weeks and months. If I were to buy two cups of coffee daily (which I ususally do) for a year, it would add up to be $1,467.30 annually.

Kinda frightening when you look at it that way. That's almost what I spent for the three-week Thailand trip including round trip air fare.

Moral of this story: Fewer trips across the street = more trips abroad.

3 comments:

Wanting said...

...but it sure is tempting, isn't it?

Wanting said...

you must be having a great summer...where are you.....

Ng3 said...

Hi Kim. I am having a busy summer more than anything else. Will try to post later on today.