Sunday, June 12, 2005

Sunday AM

It's a beautiful Sunday morning and it looks like it's going to be another hot day. So I'll put the top down on the Jeep when I head out of here later on this morning. I have a few errands to run in Virginia Beach (and maybe even a stop at Barnes and Noble if I feel so inclined) before going over to a friend's house this afternoon.

My legs are very sore this morning thanks to a few hours of badminton at my sister's place yesterday evening. I've never played that game before as I've always thought it silly, but was I ever wrong. It was good fun and great exercise. Of course I had no clue as to the rules, which may or may not have contributed to the enjoyment of the game and the degree of running hither and thither like a wet hen.

Anyway..off to get laundry going and take care of some domestic chores so I can be free the rest of the day. It's going to be a nice day out and I want to make the most of it.

3 comments:

Wanting said...

I love badminton...much better than tennis...probably because you don't have to work as hard...and while you have the top down, my air conditioning will be on...

Ng3 said...

Well I had my top down AND the air conditioning on..so THERE.

:-)

Wanting said...

that's SO not necessary....




show off...