Sunday, November 13, 2005

Sunday AM

One of these days I’m going to have to learn to start sleeping in. Up a little after five again this morning and I’ve been ready to head out for some shopping for almost two hours. Trouble is that nothing is open this early. Ah well. Enough time for another cup of coffee. As if I really need that.

It has been a relatively quiet (ok, very quiet) holiday weekend. I’ve been unable to pick up the bedroom set from Pier One due to logistical problems (truck-owning friends have been singularly unavailable… OK Kim, you can laugh now), so that’s still in the works. Store staff is holding it for me until tomorrow I believe, so I may just pay extra and have it delivered. Much easier this way as I don’t have to worry about hauling things up three flights of stairs. (Me + hauling furniture = pathetic, ridiculous scene. People from the coffee shop across the way would take notice and gather around, pointing and mocking as I drag furniture up the sidewalk).

1 comment:

Wanting said...

me laugh? no way, baby...