Saturday, July 29, 2006

Ugh....

.....way too much to drink last night. I met up with my sister and her fiance at this new restaurant called The Green Onion (formerly known as the Wild Monkey) just down the street from my apartment. I am not sure what time we left other than it was very late. The food was absolutely excellent (we did the cheese plate and an assortment of appetizers) and I think we knocked out five bottles of wine between the three of us, which is pretty obscene. My alcohol consumption has been rather minimal as of late, so you can probably guess how I felt this morning. But after much water, some coffee, and a couple Advil, I am feeling human again. Or very nearly so. I suspect by the time I head out to the Blackwater Ecological Preserve for reserach in about an hour, I will be back to normal.

3 comments:

boogieman625 said...

Prost! To the good life....

Wanting said...

OMG...FIVE bottles of wine? I don't like wine..however, SCHNAPPS...yummmmm (I once moved all my furniture back in my livivng room I had a glass of spearmint...we had a male stripper...we won him...um...nevermind...needless to say, I was in bad shape the rest of the night..)

Ng3 said...

Wow Kim..sounds like people in your part of the country know how to have a good time.