Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Vacation!

Though my flights are not until late tomorrow afternoon, I took off from work today primarily to ensure a leisurely pace for travel preparations. I don't have a lot to do beyond a few errands and laundry and packing, so it's going to be a relaxing day and a half until departure. Packing won't be that involved of a process as it will be a short trip (I'll be back Sunday night).

The first order of business today will be drawing up the prioritized list of preparations which will be relatively short compared to the pre-Thailand and Honduras lists. Despite the fact that I'll be in-country but four days (only two full days) and the ininteary is largely already set, I'll most lilkely acquire a Edinburgh/Scotland travel guide at Barnes and Noble to familiarize myself with the country during the flight over. This always enhances the experience and provides the necessary information for a better informed travel journal notes. [As an aside: I have been thinking of creating a second blog to post travel-related notes and essays and a few photographs. Sill mulling this over, but it would make for an interesting winter project].

Anyway.. will post more later. Need to get moving on a few things.

2 comments:

Wanting said...

hmmm...must have missed your call...btw..where you goin?

Ng3 said...

Will be going to Edinburgh, Scotland for my sister's wedding.