Friday, January 28, 2005

Again The Weekend

Another weekend is upon us and again I have no real plans. As I'm in the mood to do some serious cooking, I might throw and impromptu dinner gathering Sunday depending on who's available. I've never minded cooking for just myself (though sometimes it can be a chore), but it's always nice to try new recipes on a few unsuspecting victims .....errr friends.

I may have to do some shopping tomorrow. For about two weeks now I've been whining about the need to visit Barnes and Noble, so may as well knock that out tomorrow morning. Not sure exactly what I'm in the mood to read, so I'll probably just browse the sections until something catches my eye, whatever that may be.

Off to putter about the apartment until the inspiration to do something strikes.

2 comments:

Wanting said...

..what with all your inner soul searching lately, maybe you should get a serious book that teaches you all about inner strength and such...Calvin and Hobbes are the BEST for that......

Ng3 said...

Oh yes...I'm quite familiar with Calvin and Hobbes. I still have a few strips around here that I cut out of the paper a bazillion years ago.