Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Back to Normalcy...Almost

I'm slowly becoming readjusted to the routine of my life, but with one notable exception: I'm getting up much earlier than usual. Historically, I've pretty much been an early riser, but crawling out of bed at 4:30am as Ive done the last few days is a bit much. Starbucks isn't even open at that hour! The early start to my day isn't necessarily a bad thing as I have even more time to focus and plan my day before heading out to the office.

And speaking of the office: one of the goals for this coming week (and possibly weekend) is to give it a total makeover starting with new paint and new carpet. I picked up a host of decorations whilst in Thailand and when combined with items I picked up from a previous work trip to South America, I have enough things on hand to give my work environment a singularly unique character.

And by the way: I'm in the process of sorting out my big trip for this year: Honduras in December. Hopefully by then I'll have figured out how to post pictures on here.

3 comments:

Wanting said...

...geez...when you go to Egypt I wanna be your luggage hound......

Ng3 said...

Egypt is on the list of places to visit wthin the next few years. *evil grin*

Wanting said...

you like hurting me dont you...sniff.....