Monday, April 17, 2006

And They're Off!

Still have packing and a few errands to run before we head out this morning, so I though I'd hammer out a few quick lines while having my morning coffee. I anticipate that we'll leave no later than 11 or noon at the very latest, which will still put us well into Tennessee by tonight. Or that's the plan at least; nothing is set in stone. The route is mapped and we have plenty of time, so we'll just play it all by ear. Hopefully I'll have some stories and pictures to share when I get back next Monday. Some of them might actually be interesting.

Anyway.....everyone have a great week and I'll post again next Monday.

3 comments:

Wanting said...

Hope you have/had a great trip...


pictures please.

Anonymous said...

Hey Hey... hope your trip is going well! peace BEN

boogieman625 said...

Enjoy your nature trip. I am finally home. Home at last.