Tuesday, February 22, 2005

All things considered.....

.... it was a pretty good day and I'll be heading off to bed shortly. This afternoon I was interviewed by a TV news program which is something I've always disliked (far too shy for such things). I've done a few such interviews over the last year or so and still get all clammy and jittery and wish I was anywhere else but there. When the cameras start rolling it's all I can do not to scream like a lilttle girl and flee the room. Though today's interview was tediously long, it went very well and we only had to reshoot one small section due to technical difficulties.

This evening I managed to avoid doing homework yet again. Not a good thing since I have an assignment due tomorrow afternoon. So instead of cracking open the books, I got around to watching "The Motorcycle Diaries" that I rented yesterday. Excellent film and interesting symbolism throughout.

1 comment:

Wanting said...

uh oh...watch yourself...I remember doing that...and it sucked...altho I wrote well under pressure, the rest of my home work was a chore.