Saturday, February 26, 2005

The Study Project

Today's primary goal will be cleaning and organizing the study in addition to spending time with the research and studying for midterms. This full-scale domestic project is long overdue. My study is largely a storage room with a computer in the corner at present and this is not conducive for the intended function of a study. It's just this wretched nightmare of clutter and is going to be one hell of a project, but ultimately rewarding. If I can get the general organization done this morning, I may procure a few pieces of furniture and lamps this afternoon or tomorrow to complete the project. I so need this workspace.

I may even post some before and after images on here so share the present patheticism and hoped for transformation.

No comments: