Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Spring Fever

I just paid all of my bills for the month and am now working my way through a cup of strong coffee in preparation for tackling some homework tonight. A couple small assignments are due tomorrow and I haven't even looked over them yet. Dunno why I waited until the last minute again; this is not typical behavior for me. It probably results from this being my last structured class for the masters degree and, consequently, I'm suffering from a mild case of "senioritis." The weather may also have something to do with it. 60s today and up in the 70s tomorrow. So I think there's a little spring fever mixed in as well. Of course it won't last: after tomorrow, cold weather will settle in again, which is just as well.

Otherwise, I'd have to relate tales of taking the Jeep onto the beach or road trips to the mountains. And for Kim's sake, I'd even post some pics of my adventures. :-)

And speaking of pics....this evening I may post a few of the more interesting images from the Thailand trip (provided I figure out how to do so). Sounds like a productive way of not doing homework.

1 comment:

Wanting said...

...go ahead...sock it to me....I want to see what Virginia looks like....and from a jeep no less...and while you're at it...take a pic of the jeep..I'm feeling a bit masochistic tonight....