Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Just a brief note....

…before I head out to the university to give my presentation for class. Those paying attention may recall that last night was the night scheduled for talks, but the professor added an additional night of class (tonight) for the student talk and final lab session. So it’s going to be a late night between the presentations and lab. May have to partake in alcoholic refreshments afterwards as I haven‘t done such in a while and it will be most needed. The professor also extended the research paper deadline until next Monday or Tuesday if we need more time. Since mine is done, I’ll more than likely just turn it in by Friday thus creating a happy mood to the start of a free weekend.

So very mentally fatigued and sleepy right now, probably due to the dehydrating effects of too much coffee and not enough water during the course of the day. This is something I tend to do all too often and it’s probably not a good thing for the kidneys. So I’m now in the process of rehydrating myself and will get some caffeine going shortly to prepare for the talk. Otherwise, I might go to sleep during my own presentation which is something I want to avoid as it’s boring enough as it is and there’s no need to encourage the rest of the class to nod off.

2 comments:

Wanting said...

I hope it went well...and your drinks were delicious I bet.

Ng3 said...

The talk went very well, thanks. The alcoholic refreshments consisted of a glass of wine. Ahhh. Bliss.