Thursday, December 15, 2005

Rainy Night...Again

Rainy and miserable again this afternoon, though not quite as cold as it has been most of the week. I took off an hour early from work to give me a head start on tonight’s activities, which includes laundry and the second night of cooking for tomorrow’s office Christmas party. Only making Polynesian cocktail meatballs this evening which are relatively easy compared to the cook-a-thon last night: five hours in the kitchen making mini-cheesecakes. Very tedious and time-consuming and I gave up after making 72. Yes, Seventy-two bite-sized cheesecakes. I crawled off to bed sometime after midnight and was up a few hours later for a very early day at the office. I cannot foresee a late night tonight…though the thought of a late margarita is tempting.

Ah well…off to take care of laundry duties.

No comments: