Sunday, July 17, 2005

Back on Schedule

It feels good to be back on schedule. I was up before six and by nine-thirty I had taken care of the morning routine (coffee, shower, and email correspondence), did laundry, and finally made the long-threatened grocery run. The latter was very important as I was absolutely out of provisions save for a dodgy onion and some potatoes, both of which are now in the trash can behind the building where they belong.

I think a cook-a-thon may be on the agenda later today. It's time to once again prepare my special recipe spaghetti sauce (which requires fresh ingredients starting with roma tomatoes and herbs and takes hours of cooking to reach just the right flavor and consistency). Most of the sauce I'll freeze for later use. I might even make some homemade bread today. Haven't done this in a while. I recently picked up a preforated French bread pan from Bed, Bath, and Beyond that needs to be tried out.

Off to clean.

2 comments:

Wanting said...

great...now I'm hungry...

Anonymous said...

Hello! Super work performed. Top PAGE, further so!