Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Wednesday Evening Ramblings

A coffee, a cigarette, and the rain pelting the study windows. A somewhat typical, yet nonetheless good evening. I'm savoring just not being at the office. Much work came home with me, but if I don't get to it...oh well. There's always tomorrow. This evening is my time to be productive or do absolutely nothing if I so chose.

Unless, of course, the emergency pager summons me out into the fading, wet twilight.

I suppose I should fix dinner at some point tonight. Not that I'm really hungry; I just want to putter about in the kitchen for a while. Always a very relaxing endeavour and whatever I make I can certainly bring to work tomorrow for lunch. Unfortunately I haven't been grocery shopping in a while, so I'll have to be creative to make something worthwhile from what provisions I have on hand.

1 comment:

Wanting said...

no matter how bad my house looks, I really enjoy being at home. I just wish our rain lasted longer.