Friday, July 15, 2005

Wrapping up the Week

I'm just now home from yet another long day at the office and thus ends another work week, and in many respects, the week from hell. Today was the best out of the five so the week more or less ended on a positive note. But the week isnt technically over for me.

In addition to carrying around the emergency pager this weekend (e.g., minimal alcoholic refreshments and other sordid fun), I'm making an appearance at a community health fair tomorrow. Hopefully this thing will be brief (I plan on showing up and saying something like: "Goddamnit... be healthy!!" or if there are children present "&*$#)@#$^......be healty!!" and then go home). But then again, since a church is sponsoring tomorrow's health fair, perhaps "Verily I say unto you....Thou shalt be healty!" is most appropriate.

OK...I think I've technically lost it.

1 comment:

Wanting said...

Maybe you should have a drink tonight...