Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Full Plate

Just wanted to hammer out a few lines before I'm off to bed. While it's still a bit early to turn in, I need my sleep. Tonight is one of those rare occasions that I feel a bit daunted by the number of things I'm trying to juggle. Between work, finishing the masters degree, and finding the time to engage in some semblance of a social life, I feel as though I'm stretched a bit thin. The important thing is focusing on one thing at a time and keep in mind the fact that this level of activity is not permanent. Another semester or two and I'm done with that...at least until the next academic goal appears on the horizon.

But then again, a good night's sleep and a cup or two or coffee to bring my caffeine level back up to "normal" and I'm ready again to face any challenge, any amount of work.

No comments: