Saturday, August 21, 2004

Saturday Morning Routine

As a change of pace this morning, I decided to make coffee here at home instead of going across the street to the local coffee shop. I'm sure they're wondering what horrible misfortune occurred during the night to keep me from my daily ritual (the commercial from years gone by with the old woman crying "I've fallen and I can't get up!" comes to mind). More than likely I'll make an appearance over there later on before they start issuing cups with "Missing" and my picture plastered on the side.

So here it is, Saturday morning and I'm not sure what's on the agenda for today other than assorted chores and tinkering with my masters thesis. I must have a draft completed this weekend to turn in to my advisor by the first of the week. I've been somewhat indolent this summer towards completion of the draft, so a self-imposed deadline will certainly inspire academic creativity over the next two days.

At any rate, off to be productive.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Make your OWN coffee? What is this world coming to? Love, Mister Starbucks.