Friday, September 30, 2005

Bedtime

Just now back home from having dinner with a friend at Guadalajara out in Virginia Beach. Though it was a cool, almost crisp evening, we sat outside on the patio. Thankfully I had the foresight to dress suitably warmer tonight. It certainly paid off with the cool breeze blowing in off of the bay...at least until I got the first margarita down. After that I was nice and toasty. A wonderful invention, those margaritas.

Tomorrow is going to be a very busy day. As I was unable to do reserach last weekend due to guests, I have to double up this weekend. So I'll be at the ecological preserve almost all day tomorrow and probably half a day on Sunday. While it's unfortunate that I have to sacrifice practically my entire weekend, it's tolerable given that I have about a month left before I call an end to the field season. An additional component of this weekend's work (which makes it all the more exciting) will be attempting to replicate a very unique discovery made by one of my fellow graduate students last weekend. If we can accomplish this, it's a publishable paper.

Anyway.....off to read then turn in.

1 comment:

Ng3 said...

Margaritas will remain a tradition as long as there is a liver in my body.