Thursday, September 29, 2005

Rainy Evening

I wrapped up an evening walk to the grocery store with almost perfect timing. A few minutes delay somewhere along the route and I would have been caught in the steady soaking rain that now falls along with the temperature. It's going to be a cool and comfortable night; probably the first real blanket weather we've had since spring.

So here I sit with an evening coffee, listening to the patter of rain outside. Now that everything seems to be working properly, I'm rather enjoying having DSL connectivity. It's not quite as fast as my computer at the office, but much better than where I was. Dial-up was nothing but painful and I'm certainly not going back to it unless absolutely necessary and even then I may consider comaratively faster avenues of communication such as the U. S. Postal Service.

No comments: