Monday, September 19, 2005

Pooped

Just now in from giving a presentation to a local civic league and I'm officially pooped. A long day at the office was follwed by two hours of significant and frantic modification of an old Powerpoint presentation then the talk itself immediately afterwards. The presentation and subequent question and answer session ran almost an hour. Ugh. Too tired even for dinner, but a friend wants to grab a bite to eat after he gets out of class at ten. Hopefully I'll be able to stay awake that long.

Only one more presentation in the immediate future and that will be Saturday. Still not sure exactly what I'll be doing beyond being on a panel question/answer session. Perhaps I'll find out my topic of discussion tomorrow so I can get working on the Powerpoint.

As I've mentioned before, I hate presentations. And Iwould REALLY hate them if it wasn't for Powerpoint.

No comments: