Monday, September 12, 2005

Ho-hum

I have decided that the presentations are coming along well enough that I can just finish them at work tomorrow. This gives me a few free hours before bed to do..well...nothing. OK....nothing and drink coffee. But since drinking coffee is technically "something"....hmm... I guess i lied.

I have also decided this evening that the guy in the house next door to my apartment building is singularly annoying. And loud. Almost every night his part of whatever conversation they're having down below drifts in through my open study window up here on the third floor. Always complaining about the poor and the evil of taxes. Pretty big words for someone who is in his late 30s, unemployed, AND still living at home with mom and dad. And his laugh...such a piercing schoolgirl laugh. A Republican laugh. I wonder how many points I could score by flicking cigarette butts out of the window and into his glass of wine somewhere beyond the fence down below.

Of course he would complain about this too. The poor have not only obviously moved into his trees, but they're also littering.

1 comment:

Wanting said...

turn your stereo up loud ...flick the ashes in his cup...unfortunately people like him never get annoyed th eway you want them to.