Monday, September 12, 2005

Monday Ramble

No time to cook tonight due to the need to finish up the presentations for Wednesday, so I'm doing the quick and easy thing by heating up a container of spaghetti sauce that I froze about a month ago. This is one of the rare occasions that I wished I had a microwave since a slow thaw on the stove top takes so very long.

Of course it could be that the preparations for my Wed. lecture will be for naught if the university closes due to Hurricane Ophelia.

Despite the fact that I haven't had any coffee since 11am (reader: **gasp**), I am wired this evening. When I got home from the office late this afternoon, I immediately launched into productivity (washing dishes, doing laundry, and cleaning the bathroom) and it seems that the momentum has yet to abate. This is a good thing as there is much on the agenda between now and bedtime. A coffee or three after dinner will ensure that everything gets done.

3 comments:

Wanting said...

well...come on over...I need some momentun, too...

Ng3 said...

The momentum left with dinner. I feel the need for sleep coming on.

Help me, Obi-wan Kenobi... you're my only hope.

Wanting said...

..."I'd just as soon kiss a wookie..."