Tuesday, October 04, 2005

In for the Evening

After rushing home from work to shower and feed the cats, I headed off to class and just now have returned home. It's a good feeling to have the day over and I plan on doing very little tonight other than finish off the cup of coffee I bought when I got home. Some friends were idling about over at Starbucks and despite the invitation to join in on the conversation, I politely declined and retreated upstairs to the apartment. Not trying to be overly anti-social; it was just a long day and I need the solitude.

Off to putter about the apartment.

2 comments:

Wanting said...

that's what I like about the cold weather...feels good to go into your place on a cold day...nice and cozy...

Ng3 said...

I agree with you Kim. However, cold weather is still a long way off for us here in Virginia. In fact, the weather this week can't make up its mind whether it wants to be summer or fall. It's cooler, yes, but he humidity..OMG. Feels like I'm back home in the tropics.. well except for the noticable dearth of palm trees.