Sunday, October 09, 2005

Sunday AM

The rain has mostly stopped, at least for now. It's still cool, very cloudy, and misting but that's an improvement from the torrential rain of yesterday. I could actuallly cross the street to Starbucks this morning without either getting drenched or spending an hour looking for an umbrella that I may or may not have somewhere in the apartment. I didn't even make it over there yesterday, which was noted by staff this morning ("Where were you yesterday?? Hmmmmm???"). Ugh.

Yesterday was far too lazy of a day and I feel guilty for the singular lack of productivity. Today will be different, though as of yet there's nothing on the agenda. Perhaps I'll do some cleaning and laundry, both of which I lacked the fortitude to accomplish in the lazy blur that was yesterday. I plan on doing some cooking tonight. No reicpe, no specific plan; I am going to see just how creative I can get with a few basic ingredients. This is when cooking gets fun.

I'm feeling restless today. Once the morning routine is complete, I think what I'll do is grab the digital camera, hop in the Jeep, and just go. No destination, no goal. Just go wherever the road leads.

No comments: