Sunday, December 12, 2004

Busy, Busy, Busy

Though I did not get home from my sister's dinner party/social until around two in the morning, I was up before six to get moving on three academic projects that must be tackled today. As I experienced technicial difficulties (please stand by!) during my presentation on Thursday (the computer was unable to load my Powerpoint from the CD that I brought due to "corrupt or missing files") I will be giving it this coming Thursday. This is also the night of the final exam so let's just double the stress level for that night. Of course there is a bright side to this in that I now have time to do one more revision to my presentation which will be done today. To complicate matters this week, I received an email from my graduate advisor yesterday requesting a revised copy of my thesis prospectus by Friday (instead of early January) so she can read over it and make comments during the winter break. An additional burden, yes, but not insurmountable if I am diligent today.

The persistent nature of this sore throat is really beginning to vex me. If it has not abated by tomorrow, I will probably make a trip to local witch doctor for whatever antibiotics might be in order. Better to nip this thing in the bud now rather than letting nature take its course and running the risk of it lingering on through the start of vacation.

Ah well.....off to be productive.

1 comment:

Wanting said...

...don't trust me about the lemon?