Thursday, December 09, 2004

Chicken Soup and a Warm Blanket

Achy, sore throat, and congestion. What perfect timing to get sick. The day of my semiar! Ah well...as long as I can muster the fortitude this evening and deliver a half-way decent talk, I'll be fine. I finished the presentation last night and I've run through it a time or two, so I'm nearly ready. More than likely I'll go through it a few more times later on this afternoon.

Off to bundle up in a warm blanket and attempt to catch a nap.

3 comments:

Wanting said...

...hope you feel better..

Wanting said...

...by the way...lemon in hot tea (might as well just make it lemon cause you can't taste the tea) takes care of the sore throat...and a very hot shower if your congestion is bad enough....

Ng3 said...

Hi Kim. Thanks for you concern and advice. I'm feeling better save for the sore throat thing.