Friday, December 17, 2004

Hurry Up and Wait

Much to my surprise I finished packing with several hours to spare before I sally forth to a friend's house then on to the airport. Everything is packed, everything is in order (at least as good as it's going to get) so now it's a matter of wait, wait, wait. This is not necessarily a bad thing as it will give me ample time to metally review the list to see if there is anything I may have overlooked in all the rushing around today.

So if all goes well my next post will be from Bangkok either on Sunday or Monday. While I am excited about this trip I am also filled with the usual pre-travel anxiety which typically begins to fade once we're underway.

Anyway...thanks to everyone for reading and I'll be updating as time allows.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

man i am excited for u. i wish that me to would have a chance to travel. i hope u have a great time. :)

Wanting said...

woohooo! I can never sleep and I love leaving in the middle of the night...of course that's driving...flying scares me..but I'd do it for a good enough reason...hope you had a safe flight....