Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Improvement

Very cold and windy here in Norfolk this morning. With the temperature dipping down into the mid 30s last night, this is undoubtedly the coldest weather we've had since last winter. All night the steam radiators in my apartment hissed and rattled away, an annoying thing when I first moved in, but now comforting on a certain level. It's somewhat akin to the patter of rain on the roof.

I slept well last night and am feeling somewhat better this morning, so evidently the antibiotics are working. This is a good sign. My energy level has increased as well, which means that I should be able to get done a few of the more pressing things on my list.

More than likely I'll go back to work tomorrow, but will take off on Friday to get some last minute errands knocked out (haircut, buying travel essentials, and paying rent). I'll nonetheless make a brief appearance at the office on Friday afternoon for the staff Christmas party.

Anyway...enough rambling. Off to get some things done.

1 comment:

Wanting said...

glad you're feeling even better...